WHAT WE DO
Immanuel Temple meets Sundays at 10 a.m. to worship God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and for instruction in how to live our lives as disciples of Jesus Christ.
WHO WE ARE/HISTORY
Launched Resurrection Sunday 2012 (April 8), iMMANUEL Temple is a family of followers of Jesus Christ, the Risen Son of God. We worship, witness and work together to establish and promote the Kingdom of God here on earth as it is in heaven.
The members of iMMANUEL Temple are dedicated to knowing, obeying and sharing Christ. Pursuing love of God, neighbor and self, as Jesus instructed, we are committed to expressing our care and concern for others in a tangible way: We will share no less than 10 percent of our overall giving from tithes and offerings to bring the love of Christ in a tangible way into the lives of people in need outside our fellowship.
A holistic, Kingdom of God-centered approach to ministry that, empowered by God’s grace, transforms the lives of its members, the community, the nation and the world.
The guiding ministries of iMMANUEL Temple are:
- iGive: Kingdom-focused stewardship of our financial resources through tithes, offerings and extravagant generosity
- iCare: Connecting the iMMANUEL Temple family through small-group fellowship and instruction
- iDisciple: Training one another to be better disciples of Christ, formed in His character and empowered by the Holy Spirit of God
- iWorship: Gathering for group praise and adoration of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- iWitness: Sharing the Good News of Jesus and His Kingdom with family, friends, co-workers, the community and beyond
- iShare: Blessing others through the abundant resources of the Kingdom of God
- iGrow: Expanding our knowledge of and commitment to God’s Kingdom through small group study
- iConnect: Creating meaningful fellowship among believers, disciples and seekers through the use of 21st-Century technology and social media
- iUplift: Serving the community through economic development
- iBecome: Guiding and instructing youth in the Good News of Jesus Christ and life in His Kingdom