Jackson North and Immanuel Temple Back to School Celebration
Join Jackson North Medical Center and Immanuel Temple for a back to school celebration for the entire family. We’ve planned a day of activities that includes games, crafts, prizes, and giveaways. Adult blood pressure, glucose, and cholesterol screenings will also be available. FREE uniforms, immunizations and physicals for kids only; there are limited quantities for each.
Please follow these simple steps for FREE school physicals and immunizations* at Jackson North.
Pre-event preparation for Immunizations
- Immunization Records: You’ll need to bring your child’s immunization records for new vaccinations.
- PPD Administration Status: If your child entered the U.S. less than five years ago, please bring proof of PPD status.
Day-of event tips for Immunizations
- Arrive early – there are a limited number of vaccines available.
- Fill out vaccine and DH680 Immunization Certification forms when you arrive – you’ll receive yours free at the event.
- Please accompany your child throughout the immunization process.
For immunization information from the Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County visit this page.
Jackson North and Immanuel Temple Back to School Celebration Saturday, July 30, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Jackson North Medical Center 160 NW 170th St, North Miami Beach, FL 33169